Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Is it Summer Yet?

I am ready for summer vacation.

Not so that I can get away from my kids....well....mostly not. I have some really great ideas that I would like to implement next year, but I have no time right now! I am creating a list of everything that I want to accomplish this summer. This school year is going so quickly, I can't believe it. There is only one day that I am not looking forward to....the last day of school. I will have to say goodbye to all my kids and I'm not sure I'm ready to do that. They were my very first class and I will miss them very much, especially when I move away. But I promised them that I would attend their high school graduation. So even if I leave Ark City in a couple years, I will be back for high school graduations starting the year 2022!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment