Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Classroom (pre-pictures)!

Today I was able to get into my classroom and start organizing it. The teacher before me left a lot of resources in my room and so I need to try to find a place for everything. I was also able to find my box in the office. And my name is already on the door!


I wanted to post pictures of what my classroom looks like before I get it organized the way I want it. So here they are!

From the front door:






From the corner diagonal from the front door:




I will post after pictures later this week. My classroom should be set up by next Monday. :)  I am getting so excited for the school year.

I have decided to post the lesson that I have learned with each experience and I am going to link experiences on a separate page to make the lessons that I have learned more easily searchable.

Lesson: DEFINITELY go in as soon as possible to set up your room because you never know if the teacher before you left a ton of stuff or not.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment